Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wife of Brian at the Knitting & Stitching Show

Hi gang,

Thought I'd give you a few more details about this week's Knitting & Stitching Show.


The show is on at Alexandra Palace from tomorrow (Thursday 10th) through to Sunday 13th and features crafts aplenty. I am all sorts of chuffed that not only do I get to go this year, but I will also be there with my brilliant publishers Collins & Brown. I'll be there on Friday from 1pm at stand TGK15, signing copies of my book 'Knit Your Own Moustache', chatting and doing knitting moustache demos. There are also free moustache kits (while they last), which I'm über excited about!

So if you're at the show, please pop by and say hello. It will be great to see you.

Also, the next issue of Crafty Magazine comes out tomorrow, featuring my Halloween patterns for Cat Ears & Tail and Frankenstein Bolts. Here's a sneaky peek (check out the pic bottom left).


Happy knitting, gang x

No comments:

Post a Comment