Wednesday 1 May 2013

B-Day

So tomorrow is the big B-Day. No, not my birthday, although that is only a week away, so this is a lovely early birthday treat! Tomorrow is Book Day - as in, the release of my book. Woohoo!


It's been a few weeks short of two years since I received the first email from Anova Books, so I can't quite believe it will actually be fully published and real tomorrow! I'm thinking of doing a bookshop trawl to see if I can find any copies in a JRR Hartley style!

Last week I briefly made the heady heights of number 29 in the Top 100 Knitting Books on Amazon. Wowzers. And on and off I've been the top new knitting book, too.


Outside of Book Land, I've also been busy working on my shop and knitting lots. Here are a couple of new creations I've made in the last couple of weeks. I hope you like them.



I'll let you know how the bookshop trawl goes!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment