Sunday 4 August 2013

International Book-Hunting

I'm chuffed to say that I am not alone in my quest to seek out copies of Knit Your Own Moustache. I have friends on the hunt and am pleased as punch with the spoils thus far. Here are some pics:


So the above beauties are respectively: Waterstones in Greenwich (found by me); my friend Samia's local knitting shop in Hertford; and discovered by my friend Claire in faraway Portland Oregon, hurrah.


And these two gorgeous people are my friends Jean Chan (all the cool kids know Jean Chan) and my dear schoolfriend Adam all the way from Cleveland, Ohio. Slowly, but surely, woolly facial hair is taking over the world!

In other news, I've finished my Halloween designs for Crafty Magazine. Here's a sneak peek:


The patterns for these will be in issue 7 of Crafty Magazine, which is out on September 12th.

You'll also be glad to hear that after my last post I was indeed successful in changing my logos and also finding my next theatre job - this is a play called 'The Pride' which opens next week at Trafalgar Studios. It's a great play so check it out.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment